Employee Referral Programmes
Study after study shows that employee referrals deliver significantly better quality candidates,more quickly, than any other recruiting method.
Employees who are hired through staff referral come with all sorts of benefits for your business. As well as costing far less to recruit, they typically
stay longer with the company, and are a better cultural fit, too.
And unlike traditional recruitment advertising, word-of-mouth sourcing gives you access to passive candidates, those elusive talents who’re not actively
looking for a new job, but who might be keen to move when encouraged by a friend or industry peer.
Employee referral should ideally generate about 30% of your recruits. How many of your new recruits come by way of employee referral at the moment?
What if you could substantially increase your percentage of hires made from employee-initiated referrals? What impact would this have on your recruiting
budget and bottom line?
Done right, an Employee Referral Programme can be the most powerful recruitment strategy you've ever used. So, let us help you create and communicate
your most engaging Employee Referral Programme ever.
- Consultation on ERP and overall programme design and features
- Complete project management
- Strategies to target specific types of employees or harder-to-fill roles
- Design of programme name, and custom logo and graphics.
- Copywriting of all messaging for you - to highlight the benefits to the employee (and their friends) and inspiring them to take action.
Deploying the Programme
Communicating the programme can be done through a combination of channels, including:
- Printed promotional pieces such as posters, flyers and wallet-sized referral cards
- Digital marketing including Intranet promotion, e-newsletters (regularly, to keep the ERP top of mind) and designed desktop wallpapers
- Social media communications
- An engaging ERP video
- Branded office materials, and much more.