Social Media for Recruitment & Retention
To reach those talented passive candidates, and to engage more with your current staff, we need to communicate with them where they congregate – on social media.
Talent are already checking your organisation out on social media platforms.They're judging you - seeing if you 'connect' with them, assessing
what it would be like to work for you.
Social media offers powerful platforms on which to build a talent community; reaching out to prospective candidates and sharing workplace stories, culture,
And social media doesn’t just deliver recruitment results – it can be a highly effective tool for retention too, engaging current staff more richly
with your organisation.
Of course, none of this is news to you. HR professionals these days are acutely aware of social media as a means of attracting and connecting with
talent – it's just that they generally lack the time or resources to actually develop a communications strategy and deploy the project…
Set Up and Grow
- We’ll work with you to determine what channel(s) would be most effective for your organisation and the type of talent you need – LinkedIn, Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram or maybe a combination?
- We’ll create and populate your account so it looks and reads well - with attractive branded profile pictures, banners and other graphics, and copywriting
that introduces your organisations to talent in an engaging way.
- We’ll then run a launch campaign for you to build follower numbers. This may include highly targeted advertising to potential candidates, and inviting
your current staff to connect with your new social channels.
Ready, Set, Engage
- We'll develop a powerful plan for your social media content, with a communications calendar
- We can provide workshops and one-on-one training for the staff responsible for your social media communication
- Or, we can even be your careers 'brand voice', communicating on your behalf throughout the week
- When it's time to fill a position, we'll create special posts and content to promote your vacancies .
If we're taking care of your recruitment social media, you'll get a clear and concise monthly report so you know what activity has gone on, how
people are engaged, and what results you’re getting.