There’s nothing we love more than building great relationships with our clients! No matter what the brief, we aim to wow our clients with brilliantly creative work, delivered at gonzalé speed!
We’re looking for a positive and driven Relationship Manager to join our awesome Fuel Fam. This role is the face of Fuel to our clients and combines digital and creative, media savvy with great relationship management skills to ensure Fuel can provide the best creative and communications solutions that make our clients’ business better.
Does that sound like you?
We believe making a difference, makes a difference. We want to do more than just exist in the world; we want to leave our mark on it, enrich the lives of our clients, help improve their business and have fun whilst doing it. Will you join us?!
You’ll be responsible for building positive relationships with current clients and using your strong networks to increase Fuel’s client base. Listening to their needs, presenting ideas and proposals that meet (and exceed) the brief.
Having a strong understanding of the digital advertising world and technically how to improve campaigns is a must. But more importantly you’ll be able to demystify and simplify this world for our clients so they understand and feel supported in doing better business with us.
To be successful in this role, it goes without saying that you’ll have the proven ability to build stellar client relationships in a genuine, down to earth and non-smarmy way. You’ll be super-proactive and enjoy taking ownership of the work you’re accountable for. As part of our Fuel Fam, you’ll also be willing to roll your sleeves up and help the wider team out when they need. Because we’re a small and tight-knit team with family being one of our key values.
Speaking of values, these are ours:
- Care (passion that comes from the heart, making a difference in the world, ownership of outcomes, attention to detail, focus on results)
- Family (true loyalty, partnership, collaboration, love, friendship, faith, support, reliability, relationship builders)
- Empowerment (leadership, teaching, inspiring, to spark, to light a fire, to motivate, confidence)
- Growth (continual improvement, forward momentum, professional development, learning, developing skills, commercial success – clients’ and Fuel’s)
- Creativity (lateral thinking, ideas, memorability, clever, inventive, resourceful, lively)
If you’re still reading and believe you could be the icing to our cake, then check out the full job ad here.